Monday, March 24, 2008

A litte about me...

Welcome to my blog! Im new to this blogging business but thought it might be fun to keep an online journal, per se.

So, I know you are anxious to hear all about me so here goes....

I married my wonderful husband in 2007 and we have our first baby on the way. Our wedding was beautiful and everything that we could've asked for. We got pregnant on our honeymoon and what a wonderful wedding present it was! We are so excited to meet our first little poop machine! I do have to say that pregnancy is the most amazing thing and Im really enjoying it.

The year before our wedding was like a party. We were planning our wedding and getting together with friends all the time, which included drinking. We had a LOT of fun but the drinking got a little out of hand. What can I say...I love my Vino! We had not always been very social but were getting there and having fun doing it. Now, our life is a lot calmer and has already changed drastically. If we were social before, we are hermits now. Not because we dont want to see anyone or dont want to go out but most of our time is spent preparing the house for the baby or running errands. We still see our closest friends now and then, its just not as much as we used to.

I know in the coming months our lives will change even more. Im interested in seeing how our friends react to us having a baby. We dont have family that lives near to us so finding a babysitter will be hard. We will have the baby with us most of the time. Im okay with that but it will be hard to hang out with friends or do certain things. Our closest friends range from single to married to married with children. All of them have different views on children but Im sure we can adapt our plans so that we can still stay close to these people even though we have children. Im sure that some relationships will suffer because of lack of understanding, etc. but I guess that's what happens sometimes. Its sad but its reality.

So, that's my life in a nutshell. Its nothing exciting but it's my life and Im happy with it. Stay tuned for my next post.....

No comments: