So, I've finally gotten around to working on our wedding scrapbook. Its about time!
I love to scrapbook and have about 4 books finished thus far. I am now working on one for our year of wedding preparation, wedding and honeymoon. My books are not elaborate by far, I dont spend a ton of money on supplies and do not create works of art. But I think that I do a good job and try to be as creative as I can with the supplies I have. I've gotten about 8 pages complete so far and I love flipping through and looking at the pictures. The year before our wedding was so wonderful!
After our wedding book is complete, I will have to start on a post-wedding book and a book for Poop Machine #1. Fun, Fun!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment