Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Do you take sugar?

So, does anyone have a song, just one song, that makes them want to go crazy and jump on top of a bar and dance? For me, that song is Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard. I absolutely LOVE this song! Everytime I hear it I just want to start dancing. Lucky for me, there have been a few instances where I did get to jump on top of the bar and dance to it and, say what you will, it was a damned good time! A strong second would be You Give Love a Bad Name. I do love this song but it doesnt have the same power over me as the other. In case you haven't guessed yet, Im an 80's rock junkie...love the stuff! Im not a big music enthusiast and my collection of 80's rock is limited to a few choice bands. But I love it and can listen to my Cd's over and over. Before I was pregnant, I had many nights that involved my BFF coming over, cracking open a bottle (or usually two) of vino, cranking up the 80's rock Cd's and dancing crazily around my kitchen as we got nicely toasted. Ahh, those where the days!

Yep, those days were a blast but I do have to say that what is to come in the next few months totally kicks Bon Jovi's ass any day of the week. I had my fun and now Im ready to give that up (don't worry...I'll still have my crazy drunken girl's night's every now and then) and be a mommy.

Speaking of being a mommy, I feel like a old arthritic woman right now! My Sciatic Nerve is acting up and its pretty painful. Not very comfy but I'll manage. Also, we are starting our Lamaze/Infant Care classes today. Im pretty excited about them and looking forward to experiencing this with my hubs.

1 comment: